Parents and Carers can access a range of services via one dedicated number, as well as a wealth of information, support and resources via the Contact Hub’s website.
The Contact Hub provides parents, carers and young people with:
- Telephone advice line and signposting to local services
- Dedicated support from 0-19 services
- Peer support
- Referrals into other local services
- Instant access to information, resources and guidance via the dedicated website and social media pages – @0219HVHubCE and @schoolnursesCE
- Support groups
- Access to ChatHealth – confidential text messaging service for 11-19 year olds
You can email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0300 123 4058.